For Numato Products Price details please mail your requirements on email@example.com
Styx is an easy to use Zynq Development Module featuring Zynq ZC7020 chip from Xilinx with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual Channel USB Device. Zynq series of integrated circuits from Xilinx feature a hard System on Chip (SoC) with an ARM core and numerous peripherals including UART, SPI, I2C, Dual Gigabit Ethernet, SDIO, etc. Apart from the complete SoC, the Zynq also features an FPGA die equivalent to Xilinx Series-7 devices. It is specifically designed for the development and integration of FPGA based accelerated features into other larger designs.
Styx is pin-compatible with Pin compatible with Saturn Spartan 6 FPGA Module, Neso Artix 7 FPGA Module and Skoll Kintex 7 FPGA Module and thus offers a seamless upgrade path. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the on-board SPI flash. No programmer or special downloader cable is needed to download the bitstream to the board. The second FTDI channel can be used to develop custom high data-rate USB based applications. Styx provides users flexibility in adding their own peripherals through IO Expansion Headers.
· Pin compatible with Saturn Spartan 6 FPGA Module, Neso Artix 7 FPGA Module and Skoll Kintex 7 FPGA Module and offers a seamless upgrade path
· Device: XC7Z020 in CLG484 package
· DDR3: 2Gb DDR3 (MT41J128M16HA-125:K or equivalent)
· Flash memory: 128 Mb Quad bit SPI flash memory (N25Q128A13EF840E)
· 33.33 MHz CMOS Oscillator
· 100 MHz CMOS Oscillator
· High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for onboard flash programming.
· FT2232H Channel B is dedicated to SPI Flash /JTAG Programming. Channel A can be used for custom applications
· Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation
· Flash programming via JTAG and USB
· Maximum IOs for user-defined purposes
o FPGA – 150 IOs
o FT2232H – 8 IOs
· All user IOs are length matched and can be used as differential pairs
· Product Prototype Development
· Development and testing of custom embedded processors
· Signal Processing
· Communication device development
· Educational tool for Schools and Universities