For Numato Products Price details please mail your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Neso is an easy to use FPGA Development board featuring Artix 7 FPGA. It is specially designed for the development and integration of FPGA based accelerated features to other designs. This development board features Xilinx XC7A100T FPGA with FTDI’s FT2232H Dual-Channel USB device. Xilinx Artix 7 offers the best system performance per watt in class and is a great choice for cost-sensitive applications. The high-speed USB 2.0 interface provides fast and easy configuration download to the onboard SPI flash. No programmer or special downloader cable is needed to download the bitstream to the board.
· FPGA: XC7A100T in CSG324 package (XC7A100T-2CSG324C)
· DDR3: 2Gb DDR3(MT41J128M16JT-125:K)
· Flash memory: 128 Mb SPI flash memory (N25Q128A13ESE40E)
· 100MHz CMOS oscillator
· High-Speed USB 2.0 interface for Onboard flash programming.
· Revision V1: FT2232H Channel A is dedicated to SPI Flash /JTAG Programming. Channel B can be used for custom applications.
· Revision V2: FT2232H Channel B is dedicated to SPI Flash /JTAG Programming. Channel A can be used for custom applications.
· Onboard voltage regulators for single power rail operation
· FPGA configuration via JTAG and USB
· Compact form factor FPGA Module
· Maximum IOs for user-defined purposes
o FPGA – 140 IOs
o FT2232H – 8 IOs