For Numato Products Price details please mail your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Aller is specifically designed for development and integration of FPGA based accelerated features into other larger designs, it can be used with laptops, desktops, and servers featuring standard 2280 M.2 form factor M-key slot.
Aller is an easy to use M.2 form-factor FPGA Development Board featuring Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA with x4 PCIe Gen2 lanes on M.2 M-Key interface, Trusted Platform Module (TPM AT97SC3205), 2Gb DDR3 SDRAM and 1Gb QSPI Flash Memory.
Nowadays, most of the new laptops come with M.2 M-key slots for NVMe storage modules and Aller can be seamlessly used with those slots. Open source PCI Express IP cores such as litepcie make the development of PCIe designs very cost-effective. The M.2 M-Key provides up to 4x PCIe lanes, each running at 5 GT/s (PCIe Gen 2) on Aller.
Note: Heat sink is mandatory when using Aller with heavy
designs. Aller ships with a standard heat sink which should be sufficient for
most use cases.
Please refer to the Aller User Manual for detailed information on temperature and heat dissipation.
· Device: Xilinx Artix 7 FPGA (XC7A200T-2FBG484I)
· DDR3: 2Gb DDR3 ( MT41J128M16JT-125:K TR )
· 4 lane PCIe Gen2 (5 GT/s)
· Onboard 1Gb QSPI flash memory for FPGA configuration
· JTAG header for programming and debugging
· 100 MHZ CMOS oscillator
· 1 x Trusted Platform Module (AT97SC3205)
· M.2 Connector Interface, M-Key
· Powered from M.2 connector
· 1 RGB LED for custom use
· Product Prototype Development
· Accelerated computing integration
· Development and testing of custom embedded processors
· Signal Processing
· Memory Intensive FPGA development
· Educational tool for Schools and Universities
· High Hash Rate calculations for Blockchain technologies such as Bitcoin and Ethereum
· Offloading computationally intensive algorithms to FPGA
· Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence