For Numato Products Price details please mail your requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Numato’s 16 Channel Ethernet GPIO module is low cost easily deployable solution for connecting your PC to other electronic circuitry through a network. This GPIO module can be accessed through a simple web interface or Telnet. Ease of use and wider operating system compatibility are the primary goals behind this product’s design. This simplicity allows the use of off-the-shelf Terminal Emulation programs such as HyperTerminal and TeraTerm for controlling the module with a simple set of human-readable commands through Telnet or through easy to use Web interface. For power users, this module can be controlled by writing programs in various programming languages.
· 16 TTL (3.3V) compatible GPIOs available
· All GPIOs can be individually configured as input or output
· Can be controlled by using a simple web interface or Telnet
· No TCP/IP protocol knowledge required
· 10 Analog input channels (Multiplexed with GPIOs)
· 10 Bit Analog input resolution
· 2,25ma Source/Sink capacity(depend on the IOs).
· Microcontroller: Microchip PIC18F97J60(1-Mbit Flash Microcontroller with 10Mbps Ethernet communication peripheral).
· Memory: Microchip 25LC1024 serial EEPROM provides 1024 Kbits of storage for both web pages and nonvolatile configuration.
· MAC Address: Separate Serial EEPROM(24AA02E48) with Globally Unique value used as MAC Address for the device.
· Reset Jumper: Resets the board to factory defaults.
· Password-protected Web console and Telnet communication interface.
· LED indication for Power.
· Home Automation
· Lighting Control
· Garden Equipment Control
· Industrial Automation
· Test Fixtures
· DIY and Hobby